Old 07-12-2018, 01:41 AM
rhocks rhocks is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Maclaren[_5_] View Post
In article ,
alan_m
wrote:
On 02/12/2018 21:36, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 30/11/2018 23:35, rhocks wrote:
I found out that gophers/moles will pull carrots from below the soil,

Gophers might. Moles are carnivores, and won't touch carrots.

Listen to Jasper Carrot on his mole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5CIHpas

I thought that everybody knew that the way to eliminate moles was
to plant mandrakes. When they pull them below the surface, the
scream kills the mole. It's important not to stand too close, of
course.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
ho ho, I've seen one in real life in the Harry Potter Museum just outside London, animatronics is the best !