Old 22-12-2018, 05:14 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.garden,alt.home.lawn.garden
Ant Ant is offline

Default What is this dark orange power dust/dirt found under piles ofleaves and needles?

On 12/21/2018 6:52 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Mebbe it's dogshit?
Innit?

Nope. It went away after the rain.
--
"I do not believe that the Great Society is the ordered, changeless and
sterile battalion of the ants. It is the excitement of becoming--always
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )