Old 30-12-2018, 02:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default all through the house...

On Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 5:16:50 PM UTC-5, Drew Lawson wrote:

If I get spring under control this year, I hope to have a better
year. Last year, I procrastinated, and the weeds got ahead of me.

--
Drew Lawson For it's not the fall, but landing,
That will alter your social standing

My wife covered the garden rows with landscape fabric this week to minimize the weed problems in the spring. I had pulled up the tomato cages and pea fences for the winter to make way for the fabric.

She pulled what we believe are the last few parsnips and carrots out of the garden this morning. However, there are seed trays on the grow table in the laundry room already. When they sprout and grow a bit, she'll move them out to the greenhouse.

Paul