Old 01-01-2019, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default all through the house...

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 10:01:14 PM UTC-5, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Pavel314 writes:
When they sprout and grow a bit, she'll move them out to the
greenhouse.

I've wanted a greenhouse since circa 1972.

Maybe someday.

--
Drew Lawson | Pass the tea and sympathy
| for he good old days are dead
| Let's raise a toast to those
| who best survived the life they led

We started with an 8' x 10' greenhouse kit. It had an aluminum frame and double-walled polycarbonate panels. Unfortunately, the panels tended to blow off in a high wind. The next year, I built a sturdy 10' x 14' frame of 2x4's attached to the south side of the house. I got some polycarb roof panels from a nearby supplier and used the thinner panels from the kit for the side walls. It's held up well for the past ten years.

Paul