Old 01-01-2019, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default In flower today

Lonicera fragrantissima
Mahonia aquifolium
Rose (Britannia, Bowled Over)
Viburnum tinus "Lisa Rose"

Bomarea sp.
Colletia paradoxa
Correa (Dusky Bells, Poorinda Mary)
Grevillea (X semperflorens, rosmarinifolia, victoria, lanigera "Mount
Tamboritha")
Hardenbergia violacea "Happy Wanderer"
Lapageria rosea

Dianthus ("Oscar" x2, Sweet William)
Helleborus (Madame Lemonnier, + one unnamed)
Primrose

In pot/box/basket - Bacopa, Gazania, Lobelia, Osteospermum, Pelargonium,
Verbena

Final flower just closed:
Crinodendron patagua

Although it has been pretty mild, I'm surprised at how much of the
tender stuff is still in flower here (south central Hampshire). We are
expecting a frost tonight and perhaps for the next couple of days. I'll
bet the bedding/pot plants will be hit, but expect there will still be a
flower or two on the most sheltered ones.

I'm sure that Charlie and Chris will be doing a lot better in
"equatorial" Cornwall!

Happy New Year!

Jeff