Old 01-01-2019, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default In flower today

Muscari armeniacum (or 'Heavenly Blue' - I don't know which has persisted)
Galanthus nivalis
Jasminum nudiflorum
Malva verticillata
Sidalcea 'Rosebud'
probably a Fuchsia (it was in flower a few days back, and there's been
nothing to stop it)

The plant that surprised me while I was out walking this afternoon was
Anemone coronaria. Other things seen around recently were Aurinia
saxatilis, Viburnum tinus, Lamium maculatum, Erigeron karvinskianus,
Erigeron glaucus, Calendula officinalis, Centranthus ruber, Cytisus
(?scoparius), Mahonia x media, Primula, Viola x wittrockiana, and
whatever else that I've forgotten.

--
SRH