Old 09-01-2019, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Fig suckering

In article ,
Jeff Layman wrote:

If it's got out of its root-restriction bag you might have to warn all
of Cambridgeshire!

The current one wasn't in a bag - I planted it a long time ago, but
it has never cropped properly. The task may be hopeless, because
mine is a cold garden, but the location DOES get sun for all summer.

To David: Noire de Caromb. I am also trying a Rouge de Bordeaux,
to go in a polytunnel (in a smaller bag).

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.