Old 09-01-2019, 04:07 PM posted to bionet.plants
FM-ippn FM-ippn is offline

Default Postdoctoral positions at Lund University and SLU Alnarp

We are a group of researchers at Lund University and SLU Alnarp interested in developing a 3D storage-carbon mapping pipeline for mature kernels of barley, oat and wheat, with the long-term goal to understand regulatory mechanisms governing the allocation of starch, oil, fibers and protein in developing seeds. Visualization techniques used on biological material are presently going through a revolution. We want to be in the forefront of multimodal computed tomography methods applied in cereals - X-ray, neutron, NMR, laser-dissection microscopy imaging of the same individual kernel and machine learning approaches. We are seeking a talented researcher with no more than 3 years post PhD experience to support in an application for a LINXS postdoctoral fellowship.
Postdoctoral positions in Advanced Neutron and X-ray Science at LINXS, PA2018/3987https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:239312/

Please, contact Mats Hansson for more information.

Mats Hansson, Professor
Lund University
Department of Biology
Sölvegatan 35B