Old 01-03-2019, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default April 15th cometh

In article
T writes:
On 2/27/19 5:48 AM, Pavel314 wrote:

We're in Zone 7a. My wife has already started a lot of seeds in the greenhouse and has moved some flats out to the cold

frame. She'll probably start moving things out sometime in April.

Greenhouse! THAT'S CHEATING !!! Wish I had one. :-)

I've been dreaming of a greenhouse since the '60s. I suspect that
isn't happening.

But I have the grow lights in the basement. I was supposed to start
the tomatoes last week, but life happened. Definitely this weekend.

--
Drew Lawson | I'd like to find your inner child