Old 01-03-2019, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Hedgehog Hibernation Over?

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 08:54:55 +0000, Bill Davy wrote:

No sign of hedgehogs here despite the warm weather. I had half expected
to see one.

We have hedgehog shit in the side passage.
[Better than in the back passage, I suppose.]

We would like to feed them but don't want to encourage rats and cats.

Last year we put out a little cat food, sited the wildlife camera, and got
pictures of a little cat.

Cheers

Dave R

---