Old 20-03-2019, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] red.dahlia87@gmail.com is offline

Default Where can I find a Pandan plant?

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 7:46:05 AM UTC-5, Boron Elgar wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 03:54:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

This post is probably long past being relevant but, I just started my search for fresh Pandan leaves and plants. Should you still read this forum please let me know if you have either or know a source.

Thank you,
Kim

Where are you? In the US, you can even order the plant from Amazon

Ebay looks like a cheaper bet than amazon, in case you're still looking