Old 30-03-2019, 09:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default first flower of spring

In article
songbird writes:
T wrote:
On 3/25/19 4:45 AM, songbird wrote:
yesterday, a small pale purple crocus.

we're getting there...

Me too. It was a dandelion. This years is going to be fun!

it will be a while yet before the dandelions come
out. usually i have to get through the maple and other
tree pollen season first.

Yesterday I spotted the first thistle of spring coming up near the
front year.

I have a feeling this will feel like a long year, but hopefully
some canned beans and pickles will make it worth it.

--
Drew Lawson | I'd like to find your inner child