Old 31-03-2019, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Mycorrhizal fungus

On 31 Mar 2019 13:50, Andy Burns wrote:
David Hill wrote:

With theis string on planting larger trees I got to wondering about
Mycorrhizal fungus.

I did notice one of the hedging suppliers recommending it ...

Used it when planting a cherry tree, one of four. Not noticed any
difference, indeed it's that tree that has a touch of canker.

Whilst on, I asked for all four on Gisella 5 rootstock but one
obviously isn't and that came rather expensively from Brogdale. So
annoying as it will now have to be cut down.
Mind you with the new pest SWD attacking the cherries as they ripen I
might just as well remove all four.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden