Old 01-04-2019, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rose not flowering - how long to give it?

On 01/04/2019 14:18, David wrote:

P.S. there is another rose which looks just like it growing out of a space
between some stones/bricks not far away. It doesn't look like a place that
you would deliberately plant a rose (but who knows?). This may suggest
that it is a wild rose and has propagated vegatitively from the other one.

More likely a seedling. I get quite a few of them in my garden.

I allow a few self sown wild roses and honeysuckle to grow through my
hedge. They have simple flowers some scent and big colourful rose hips.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown