Old 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ian Jackson Ian Jackson is offline

Default Recommendations for rotary seed and fertiliser spreaders?

In message ,
writes
I've had the AccuPro 2000 recommended for use on large lawns but the
price is rather OTT for what the thing comprises. Can anyone recommend
something that works but is priced more realistically?

I use an old instant coffee jar, with lots of holes in the lid. Walking
up and down exercises both your legs and the arm and wrist wielding the
coffee jar. [Note: There's definitely a technique required to achieve a
fairly even spread.]
--
Ian