Old 10-04-2019, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default The outcome: Recommendations for rotary seed and fertiliserspreaders?

On 26/03/2019 16:43, wrote:
I've had the AccuPro 2000 recommended for use on large lawns but the
price is rather OTT for what the thing comprises. Can anyone recommend
something that works but is priced more realistically?

In case anyone is interested: after much research I opted for an
Agri-Fab 45-0527 "tow behind" broadcast spreader. It should be described
as a kit (rather than a "product") because it arrives as a badly
packaged box of many bits. I'm sure that many people would struggle to
assemble it.
I'll report back once I've used it.