Old 15-04-2019, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Davy Bill Davy is offline

Default Pigeon Eating Tadpoles?

"TimW" wrote in message ...

On 14/04/2019 17:10, Bill Davy wrote:
I imagine that is what was going on. Is it likely? They do not

normally come to the pond to drink. If so, another reason to hate
pigeons!
Grrr.

Why not hate frogs - horrid green slimey things!
TW

Frogs are quite elusive. I have never had to kiss one, for example. They
eat snails and slugs (allegedly).

And Ã* propos earlier comments, please note the difference between
"Pigeon-eating" (or man-eating for that matter) and "pigeon eating". God
(metaphorically, obviously) gave us punctuation to use, rather like the
Oxford comma for disambiguation.

Peas in and netted. Beware pea sprout eating pigeons ;-)

Bill