Old 15-04-2019, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pigeon Eating Tadpoles?

On 14/04/2019 17:10, Bill Davy wrote:
I imagine that is what was going on.Â* Is it likely?Â* They do not
normally come to the pond to drink.Â* If so, another reason to hate pigeons!
Grrr.

The Blackbirds here definitely do eat them and I often see the male
blackbird doing a puffin impression with a load of small tadpoles in its
beak (How do birds do that? - you would think opening your beak for
number two would cause number one to drop out!)

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall