Old 19-04-2019, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Black Oyster Mushrooms

In article
Pavel314 writes:
I inoculated five logs with black oyster mushroom spawn this morning.

I've been catching references to this for years, yet have gained
no knowledge. What is actually involved in inoculating logs? Do
you drill holes and put spores in them?

Also, for having them in your basement, how does moisture work? Do
you set them in water? Or spray them? Or what?

I don't actually like *eating* mushrooms, but growing them fascinates
me.

--
Drew Lawson | What you own is your own kingdom