Old 19-04-2019, 05:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Black Oyster Mushrooms

Pavel314 wrote:
I inoculated five logs with black oyster mushroom spawn this morning. I did quite well with growing mushroom logs in the basement for a number of years, then nothing worked for several years. I gave up on it for a few years but am trying again. I'm currently waiting for the spawn plugs for shiitake and piopinni mushrooms to add to the mushroom farm.

i wanted to do a mushroom farm along the north hedge, but
the person who was supposed to bring me some green wood
forgot and so it never happened.

enjoy! i love mushrooms and would eat more if i could
get them growing here. no basement though, they'd have to
be outside.

songbird