Old 21-04-2019, 02:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Black Oyster Mushrooms

wrote:
songbird wrote:
Boys! Grow Giant Mushrooms in Your Cellar!

wish i had one Derald!

Well, that's a reference to a Ray Bradbury story from a decade long
past. If I had a cellar that did not collapse, I'd probably spend more
time pumping it dry than growing mushrooms!

that is the problem here, the water table is
too high for any kind of basement unless you
pump water continually. if i stay longer term
i've thought of putting a small divider in
this room to give me some storage/pantry space
along the north wall, but it still wouldn't be
a cellar.

songbird