Old 22-04-2019, 04:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default may be a bit late but we'll give it a try today

planting some peas. it has been raining so much that
the garden where they're going has been way too muddy
for letting me get it done sooner. i need to lift the
rows along the edges a bit before putting the peas in
so they won't drown/rot if it does get too rainy again,
but i think the weather this week is going to be mixed
enough they should have a good chance of starting ok.

at least the high spots in that garden are already
drying out enough so the main plantings will be ok in
there once we get to warm enough weather.

as usual with any plans i have, they can change from
moment to moment so wish me luck on today's missions...

songbird