Old 04-05-2019, 11:22 AM
Frusc Frusc is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan_m View Post

Try and hide the black pipe in permanent shade.

Clear tube in the sun may be the ideal environment for growing algae and
lead to blockages long term. Did the clear tube you are using come with
the kit and is it UV stable?
Hi, yes it came with the kit:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tvird-Water...r=8-3-fkmrnull

It was down to £12 when I bought it. Then there was an error in one of their pictures (showed wrong connector being used with drippers) which I followed. So they sent me another :/ Will use that for the brick planter and other pots around the garden now.

I'm trying to keep the tubing hidden as much as possible. And also run conventional pipe under the raised decking, to minimise the length of the 4mm tubing runs.