Old 11-05-2019, 04:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] Ross@home.now is offline

Default Review: bogatyr garlic

On Fri, 10 May 2019 09:53:42 -0700, T wrote:

Hi All,

I have been looking for a Garlic that will over winter in zone 6b
and survive a sudden warm up.

Review:
bogatyr garlic
https://www.groworganic.com/bogatyr-...-grown-lb.html

I planed them in the fall. EVERY single one made it
through the winter and actually acted like they
liked it.

And we had an early hot spell, worse than last year,
and they are still going strong!

-T

I am so looking forward to "Better have your fire extinguisher
ready -- if you like hot garlic, you'll love this one's slow
start and building heat"

We have been growing a lot of different garlic varieties in Zone 5B
for 30+ years. Bogatyr has been one of them since 2011 after we
purchased some bulbs at the Stratford Garlic Festival that year.
If you are looking for a nice, spicy, hot garlic, I'm sure you won't
be disappointed with Bogatyr.

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada.
Ag Canada Zone 5B