Old 20-05-2019, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] torstenker@gmail.com is offline

Default How do you poison a conifer?

On Saturday, February 23, 2002 at 5:54:02 PM UTC, John Murphy wrote:
Does anyone know the best poison for destroying conifers?

I have a troublemaker of a neighbour who for spite has planted a row
of conifers down the edge of his land but right outside my windows. I
expect in 5 years to have almost no light.

Now what is the best way to kill these trees without resorting to
cutting them down?

Could anyone recommend a good poison, something that is difficult to
prove that I am the culprit?

John

Ask your council for a complaint form if the hedge is all of these: 2 or more mostly evergreen or semi-evergreen trees or shrubs. over 2 metres tall. affecting your enjoyment of your home or garden because it's too tall.

https://www.gov.uk/how-to-resolve-ne...and-boundaries