Old 21-05-2019, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Reusing Compost

I was clearing the tubs that help the spring bubls and putting
the used copmost on the veggie patch.

SWMBO asked why I did not use it again, rather than buy new.
Tactfully explained that all the nutrients would have been used
up by the bulbs and if she wanted a good displaing plants this
year it needed fresh soil. Her response, well why don't you
just add the nutrients, you've got a big bucket of Growmore in
the garage!

I wonder - is she right?

--
Roger T