Old 28-05-2019, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Seed compost

On Tue, 28 May 2019 15:57:46 -0000 (UTC), (Nick
Maclaren) wrote:

I make my own potting compost,
I really don't want to sterilise my own,

Have you tried choir or just verminculte, are you trying anything
spwcial in your seed mix?

Using a Micowave, kills the good guys as well as the bad,

I use the same mix for seed as well as potting on,
I will stick to shop bought bag, and then bulk it up with sieved
homemade compost, mixed with vermiclite, handfull of sharp sand and
the same of chicken pelletts works for me