Old 11-06-2019, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default Making Greenhouses?

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:01:52 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

Later this year I will be helping son construct a new mist propagation
greenhouse, he is wanting to do it in wood with polycarbinate. I am
pretty sure the area he has ear marked and base built is non standard
size and shape hence his decision .
Many years ago I was able to buy glazing bars etc in stove coated
alluminium to recover my old victorian leantoo but I cant now find
anyone supplying lengths of alluminium glazing bar.

My feeling is if we can get hold of proper greenhouse mouldings it will
have a much longer useful life and require less upkeep than if we build
in wood.
Does any one know of a supplier?

Anything useful here?

https://www.glazingsystems.co.uk/sel...ms-click-here/

https://tinyurl.com/yxju9ply

or somewhere in this lot https://tinyurl.com/yxr25yqc although not all
are self-supporting

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall, looking E, Sheltered and partially shaded by trees to the W and SW