Old 15-06-2019, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Callaloo

In article ,
Bob Hobden wrote:

I have no idea which Amaranth it is but this site has the same picture
on it
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Banglades...-/113689938415

Thank you - something for NEXT year, Nick (slaps self on wrist).

We don't use them, the gourds will be given to the lads to use and no
doubt like last year they will send us a curry or two for our trouble.
They prefer them young, still big though, a bit like we use courgettes.

As was done before the others were imported from the New World.
Interesting. I grow Tromboncino d'Albenga for that.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.