Old 17-06-2019, 02:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses, alt.pagan, alt.religion.gnostic, alt.sufi, alt.bible.prophecy
Dexter Dexter is offline

Default blue rose tales

David Dalton,alt.bible.prophecy wrote:

I am trying to find past parallels to my blue rose vision
of Sept. 6, 1991.

So please follow up if you know of tales involving a blue
rose, a rose of any colour, a blue lotus, or even just
the colour blue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law

--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me