Old 20-06-2019, 11:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default What is wrong with my onions?

T wrote:
Hi All,

The few onions that managed to make it through the winter
were going strong, then suddenly it is like something cut off
the leaves, except for the scapes which were all in tact.

if you are still having trouble with onions
after this season send me a note (this e-mail
works) with your mailing address and i'll send
you some of the bunching onions i have growing
now.

they're in bloom now and look to be growing
really well.

the other day i was looking at the blooms
and there were at least eight different bee
species on them including one i'd not seen
before. i wish i'd had my camera with me
because it was a rather large bee too, pretty
impressive...

songbird