Old 25-06-2019, 02:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default I'itoi onion

In article
songbird writes:
T wrote:

y.w.

Now to find some for next year's planting!

Ate my first onion from the garden today. Wow! Way tastier than
store bought! The wind had broke its stock, so I harvested the
stock and ate it. When a two weeks had past and it did not
grow a new stock, I harvested the bulb. It was about the size
of a tennis ball.

i love green onions and green garlic.

I'm reclaiming garden space from the last year or two of less than
stellar maintenance, but I strongly hope that this will be the year
that I have space prepped for garlic.

In addition to being a garden milestone, garlic is the only non-meat
part of my canned pasta sauce that isn't from my garden. Well,
this year I need to re-establish the orageno, but I'm good (so far)
on basil.

--
Drew Lawson | Radioactive cats have