Old 25-06-2019, 05:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default I'itoi onion

Drew Lawson wrote:
I'm reclaiming garden space from the last year or two of less than
stellar maintenance, but I strongly hope that this will be the year
that I have space prepped for garlic.

In addition to being a garden milestone, garlic is the only non-meat
part of my canned pasta sauce that isn't from my garden. Well,
this year I need to re-establish the orageno, but I'm good (so far)
on basil.

to make it easier on yourself make sure to plant
it far enough apart that you can easily get the
hoe between them.

mine are just now showing scapes. i leave them
on because they give large enough bulbules that
they make good starts for others.

songbird