Old 30-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Lintama Lintama is offline
Registered User

Default Water lily bud withering

Hi, Last week I had quite a few lovely flowers and yesterday, there was only one flowering. I had new buds coming up but died before opening. Does anybody have any idea what's wrong? We have had hot weather this past few days. I'm in the UK. I have two large containers with water lilies in so not a natural environment but they've been there for three years. Incidentally , this happened last year too. Hope somebody can help. Thank you in advance for comments