Old 07-07-2019, 09:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Pointed Pumpkin Plants

In article
Pavel314 writes:

I'm probably cursing myself by posting this, but we've been planting both summer and winter squash for
years and had no problem with borers or bugs. Maybe they don't come as far north or east as Maryland.

I don't think that is the case. I certainly had my share of squash
borers in northen Virginia in the late '80s.

It's been years since I planted anything that they target. I'm
pleasantly surprised that they don't go after cucumber vines. I
hope they ignore water melon as well, since I'm trying that this
year.

--
Drew Lawson For it's not the fall, but landing,
That will alter your social standing