Old 30-07-2019, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen[_8_] Stephen[_8_] is offline

Default greenhouse glazing

On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 12:13:10 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

I can't quite visualise what you are describing. Are you saying that the
rectangular pieces of glass are too tight a fit at the bottom? You may
need to get a friend to lean gently on the frame to tweak it square.

Once you start (on a calm still day) then you should aim to complete the
job as quickly as possible in one session if you can. The whole thing is
uniquely vulnerable to wind damage when it is partially erected.

Sorry for the delay - I was on holiday. It's raining heavily at the
moment, I'll take some photos to explain it more when the weather is
drier.