Old 02-08-2019, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Peat Free Composts

On 30/07/19 21:45, Jeff Layman wrote:

I'll have a look at the Melcourt & Dalefoot websites.

(Melcourt has one of the most annoying websites I've come across
recently! It's much better with scripting turned off.)

The Melcourt Sylvagrow ericaceous compost looks good and there's a
(fairly) local garden centre which sells it. I'm not sure what to
"dilute" it with, though - probably composted bark or coir. Or maybe
that composted bracken I mentioned - although preferably hot-composted.

--

Jeff