Old 03-08-2019, 03:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Visitor200 Visitor200 is offline

Default Lawn watering with impact sprinklers?

replying to HA HA Budys Here, Visitor200 wrote:
if your hoses are tapped off the faucet individually, or are 3/4" instead of

cheap-o 1/2" garden hose
You got that right. I upgraded all of my hoses to the Professional 3/4" 100
feet rubber hose, and the pressure flow was great. I also sourced my hoses
from the main outside faucet which is the source of the water before it feeds
to the other outside faucets. I bought a cheap water pressure tester and
found my main pressure is 60, instead of the other faucets at 30.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ers-21715-.htm