Old 04-08-2019, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chillies?

On 20/07/2019 08:08, Charlie Pridham wrote:
Growing these for the first time, I have flowers on bushes about 3' high
in a warm poly tunnel (they are in pots) they seem very happy and are
pest free but the flowers do not seem to be setting into fruit/chillies
any thoughts?

Just following up to say that having moved the plants outside into a
cooler spot they have straight away started setting fruit, whether thats
down to the temperature or just more insects outside than in I don't know!

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall