Old 24-08-2019, 01:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default My cherry tomatoes finally started to come ripe

T wrote:
Yippee!!

https://ibb.co/xhf5Th9

They taste so good your eyes roll in your head!

Now to catch the TTD (Tomato Thieving Bunny). I am
suspicious that she is in league with my wife. Maybe
they one and the same? I gots lots of bait now!

Never managed to catch her last year.

:-)

i've been eating more tomatoes this past few
months. so far so good. a real BLT is divine!

will have to can tomatoes tonight.

last week i had to pick off a few tomato
worms. like many things they are a bit late
this year. i was thinking we'd avoided them.

picking beans and weeding, the temperatures
have been perfect the past few days and look to
be pretty reasonable the rest of the week.
some rain in the forecast. also been nice to
have regular rains so i don't have to water.

songbird