Old 25-08-2019, 02:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default My cherry tomatoes finally started to come ripe

On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 1:33:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 22:21:11 -0700, T wrote:

Yippee!!
https://ibb.co/xhf5Th9
They taste so good your eyes roll in your head!
Now to catch the TTD (Tomato Thieving Bunny). I am
suspicious that she is in league with my wife. Maybe
they one and the same? I gots lots of bait now!
Never managed to catch her last year.
:-)
-T

Many years ago, I thought that cherry tomatoes were a dumb idea -
- too small for anything I did wth a tomato sandwich or burger
.. somewhere along the line, I started liking them ..
.. now I think they're candy ! grab 4 or 5 off the vine
when walking by .. " roll your eyes " Good one !
John T.

My wife splits cherry tomatoes and puts them on top of pizza. Very tasty but they stay hot a lot longer than the rest of the pizza.

Paul