Old 03-09-2019, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Fuschia - potting on.

On 2 Sep 2019 14:25, PuttPutt wrote:
I have a few fuschia cuttings in a jar of water - the roots are now showing.
I did the same last year and at the sme point I put them in pots with a mixture of potting compost and sharp sand.
They all died so I am asking for recommendations of the best way forward.
I may add that the roots are half to three quarters of an inch long.
These are cuttings from my late neighbours plant and have sentimental value. His beautiful garden was destroyed when he passed.
Thanks Roger.

Others have answered your question but I have one for you, What do you
mean "His beautiful garden was destroyed when he passed" ? Just
curious.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden