Old 04-09-2019, 06:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Just some garden talk

On 9/3/19 7:28 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 9/3/2019 7:22 PM, T wrote:
On 9/3/19 5:11 PM, T wrote:
OnÂ*theÂ*CaliforniaÂ*(Anaheim)Â*pepperÂ*front,Â*la stÂ*yearÂ*aÂ*got
aboutÂ*ten.Â*Â*MaxÂ*wasÂ*aboutÂ*threeÂ*inches.Â*Â* ThisÂ*year,Â*IÂ*have
aÂ*bumperÂ*crop.Â*Â*AndÂ*bigÂ*onesÂ*too!

You should taste the scrambled eggs I make with these
peppers too!

Â* Try those Anaheims stuffed with either cheese or meat/rice , battered
and fried . Look up "chili rellenos" for some ideas - the beaten egg
white coatings suck IMO , I prefer a cornmeal/flour/egg batter .

OH MAN !!!! I gotta try this!!

I will have to use coconut flour due to the diabetes.