Old 11-09-2019, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default How to deal with Rabbits?

wrote:
Rabbits are damaging the lawns and eating the flowers. We're in a rural
location so realise we won't get rid of the problem, but are there any
control methods that work?

Not really, though dogs and cats in the garden will help. We have a
smallholding and there are always loads of rabbits on the 'fields'
part (in years when myxomatosis isn't rife). We don't have too much
trouble with rabbits in the garden around the house, it's sort of wire
netted but not very well, however we have three dogs and several cats
who patrol the area fairly regularly.

The bigger problem in the vegetable/fruit areas is pigeons.

--
Chris Green
ยท