Old 29-09-2019, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default All good things must come to an end

On 9/28/19 5:42 AM, Pavel314 wrote:
On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 9:10:25 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hi All,

All good things come to and end.

According to the weather service, Saturday night will be 29F,
then 26, 27, 26. So I harvested everything big and small.
well, except the Goji's which adore the cold.

Now to plot out next year's garden!

And I have all winter to pull out all the dead plants.
Nothing more pathetic looking than a frozen dead zucchini
plant.

Also, it is time to plant my garlic.

-T

Where are you that it's getting that cold already? Our overnight lows here northeast of Baltimore, Maryland, are projected to be in the mid-60's for the next week, then falling to around 50. We've been very dry here, no noticeable rain for a couple of weeks. They're saying morning showers next Friday but those are frequently scattered around the area; one neighborhood gets wet, the one across the street stays dry.

Paul

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...73447126141484