Old 29-09-2019, 02:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default All good things must come to an end

Pavel314 wrote:
I wouldn't have thought it got so cold so soon up there.

some of my garden friends up in Idaho have already had
snow on the ground this past week.

here we have two days of low 80s in the forecast for
Mon-Tue and then returning to cooler, but no frost or
freezing in the forecast for at least the next week so
far.

as long as it holds like this for a few more weeks
that should be good enough.

the early stuff is already in (onions, early beans,
tomatoes, cucumbers, squash). the later beans will go
as long as they can or until i can get out to pick them.

way too much rain this week so i may be picking some
pods in the rain (today included).

songbird