Old 30-09-2019, 01:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default All good things must come to an end

On 9/30/19 5:02 AM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
The weather service said it got down to 28F last night. But
nothing froze. We did have winds about 20 mph. I wonder if
that had anything to do with it. Tonight is suppose to get worse.

be glad you're not in Montana... eek! that's way
too early to get that much snow!

songbird

¡Ay, caramba!

I listened to a documentary oh plans that won't domesticate. one of
them was "huckleberry". They REQUIRE high altitude
and a blanket of snow over them in the winter. (Cold
weather with out the snow cover kills them.) Montana
sounds like they will be getting a bumper crop of (wild)
huckleberries this years!