Old 11-10-2019, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim S Jim S is offline

Default New greenhouse -- what's a good make?

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 09:35:55 +0100, Another John wrote:

In article ,
David Hill wrote:
I got 2 of the basic 8 x 12 houses which I linked to make a 8 x 24 ...

Cor! Monty standard :-D

Thanks for all replies so far, folks.

J.

I had an Eden greenhose for many years. It served me well.
It blew over in a violent storm (my fault for putting it where I did).
They were able to supply the correct broken glass panels and metal bits and
nuts and bolts. Glad I insured it as an add-on to the house insurance.
Eventually sold it locally when I moved. It came to bits easily.
--
Jim S