Old 06-11-2019, 11:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
[email protected] Nopenothere@void.net is offline

Default ye olde apple tree

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 19:44:30 +0000, Willi_9
wrote:

No, I usually don't, except for newly planted trees..That very tree in
the image is at least 45 years old, and that is - concerning
apple-trees on low-growing root-stocks -, something about 100 years in
human measures.

btw Years ago I have aleady graftes scions of this tree onto another
stock, which are doing very fine.

Thanks for looking. Have a nice day!.

Willi_9

I have tried apples a couple times here. Failure every time. The
varieties were from Israel and supposed to be able to withstand our
summer heat and humidity. I live close to the Gulf of Mexico and I
think that has something to do with the trees not surviving.

Tampa Bob