Old 07-11-2019, 05:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default brr!

On 11/7/2019 8:01 AM, songbird wrote:
snow already. was hoping to get more work done on
this project and i may be able to tomorrow and the
next day, but then next week we're getting temperatures
in the teens overnight and no days above freezing so
this may be the end of it until spring.

i'm still hoping we get a warmer snap in the next
few weeks though. it would be nice to stop what i'm
working on at a better breaking point than now.

i have one and a half of drain tubes to lift out of
a garden and get them moved and then all the pea gravel
scraped up and put on top of the drain tubes along with
all the pea gravel dredged out of the trenches too so
i can fill those trenches back in and get that garden
ready for winter.

otherwise things going pretty good here. most of the
gardens are ready for winter.

might get a new camera today - gotta get some bean
pictures taken!

songbird

Our gardening was a few tomatoes and my chestnut crop. Now most of the
leaves I need to rake are gone, gutters cleaned, and I told the lawn
crew I no longer needed them for the year.